Early Applications for 2009
We are pleased to announce an opportunity for early applications to the medical programs in Romania. We encourage all of you who are truly interested in the Romanian medical program to proceed as soon as possible.
The early application option is available only until
November 30, 2008. To qualify, the application deposit must be paid, your online application must be completed and submitted and your application must be in Step 4 on our system. What are the benefits of applying early?
- * Your seat will be "booked" with us because by using our service your application will be the first batch to reach the Ministry! We will hand deliver applications to the Ministry on the day that our official contacts give us the go ahead. This means that your application will arrive before all the other thousands of students applying for a seat in Romania. This places all applications sent via us at a GREAT advantage.
- * 50% deposit required only. You will only be required do make a deposit of 500 € to book an early application. Usually this is 995 €
- * early applicants get priority and preference for seat availability
- * you will get an answer about your application much earlier so that you have enough time to make arrangements
- * you will have more than enough time to resolve visa issues and make travel arrangements
- * you will avoid the new year rush. Usually in the new year, thousands of student will start their attempts of applying for a seat. This past intake saw the largest number of applicants in history
- * save on courier costs, as you will be able to send your documents to our Romanian or South African office via registered mail.
Romania is becoming more sought after and each year we see more individuals apply to medical shcools in Romania. Unfortunately we also see many individuals who were unsuccessful applying on their own and who applied too late. Fortunately you who are receiving this message will not have to go through that!
I want to apply. How?
- If you have not yet completed your online application, please do so now.
- Upload your photo
- Upload your personal statement
- Sign our terms and conditions and upload this to your account
- Make sure that your passport, birth certificate and high school (or provisional) results are uploaded
- Submit your online application. Click the "Submit" button in your profile area and agree to terms and conditions.
- Those who have already submitted online application, we will be reviewing your file and will contact you individually about any further requirements
After I submit my online application, what happens?
- We will review your file
- You will be asked for any further information if required
- We will move your application to the next phase and send you an invoice
After I have received my invoice and made payment, what happens?
- Accounts will confirm receipt of your payment
- Your application will be moved to the next phase and you may send your documents to one of our offices
- Your application will be booked on our system and you can wait comfortably knowing that your application is being professionally handled and taken care of.
- Affordable - Less than € 8000 per year including tuition and living expenses
- Recognized - Your degree is recognized throughout Europe, in the US and Canada
- Lifestyle - The cities we place students in are safe, vibrant and student friendly
- Accessible - Romania is located in central Europe with many low cost airlines
- Quality Education - Universities we work with offer high level of academic excellence and facilities of an international standard
- International Community - 1000s of foreign students are heading for Romania
- EU Affiliated - Romania joined the EU in 2007 and since then infrastructure in Romania has been steadily improving o Availability of seats - Many seats available
- No entrance exams - There are no entrance exams in Romania
- English Language - The full 6 yr program for Medicine is in English
Students who applied on their own and did not make it :(
Here are three examples from the many emails we received in the last academic year.
hi i have applied to minister of education 1 month ago but i havnt got any reply.even though my all documents was right also i got chance in the university in cluj but i cant take admission until i get acceptance latter would you please help me to get the acceptance latter. From XXXX
Thanks for your prompt reply. In fact my nephew is in xxxx city right now and xxxx university didnt register him and his 5 Mauritian friends though they already made advance payment to the xxxx university. There seems to be overbooking there and hence need urgent seat in another Romanian university or any other reputable and WHO recognozed medical university.
Can you help in that, Warm Regards XXXXX
SIR I AM GETING MY ADMISION IN XXX MEDICAL UNIVERISTY THROUGY MY FRIEND IN ROMANIA WHO IS STUDYING IN XXX CITY. I GAVE ALL MY DOCUMENTS AND FEES OF ACCEPTENCE LETTER SINCE JULY BUT HE SAYS YOUR ADMISION IS PENDING ALMOST4 MONTHS IS END BUT I DID NOT GET MY ACCEPTENCE LEETER TODAY SIR I AM VERY WORRY ABOUT MY ADMISION. SIR CAN YOU HELP ME? I AM FROM XXXX
Testimonials from Students who applied with us :)
I FEEL BETTER,BELIVE ME NEVER IN MY LIVE I HADN'T CHANCE TO COOPERATE WITH SOMEBADY SO NICE AND YES WONDERFULL!!! LIKE YOU.
"Thank you very much for the good news and very appreciated your effort to obtain the information and secure the position for Timothy. Really it is great pleasure to know you and have been assisted by you."
I feel sorry for the people outside of MSA, they did not get the chance of meeting these wonderful people in such intimite circumstances. And I can only imagine the struggle they went through to get done everything we did"
Our Guarantee and Closing Note
We have been professionally handling applications in Romania since 2001 and know the system very well. We will give your application the best possible chance of being accepted.
Every single candidate who has registered on our system and has successfully completed their senior school/A-levels or equivalent has an equal opportunity of being accepted.
We wish you well and look forward to meeting you in Romania!