Pay for the medical certificate

You require two medical “adverinta”, one for the faculty file and one for your file to be submitted to foreign affairs for the residence permit.

You must go to USAMV Medical Centre (This is the university medical centre). It is possible for you to get both advertinta in one visit.

To get the ADEVERINTA for the police, students need to prove that they payed the university tuition fees.
Take your receipt of tuition payment with you.

What to take

  • passport and copy of passport
  • proof of tuition payment

USAMV Medical Centre
Motilor Street,number 74

Cost: 10 Lei (3 Euro. Pay in Lei)

Make sure you keep the receipts as they will be required later on.