- 100 Places for English language students
- February intake. Apply between 1st June and 1st Ocotober
- € 7500 tuition fees can be paid two instalments before the beginning of each semester
- Basic Biology and Chemistry entrance exam
- English proficiency certificate required for applicants where English is not an official language
The Medical University of Pleven offers a full time six year course in the specialty of Medicine which results in a professional qualification of Physician.
The course is structured as 2 years of pre-clinical study, 3 years of clinical study, and one year of state clinical practice (internship) in a public hospital.
All grads are awarded a Master’s Degree diploma of finished higher medical education. The academic Master’s Degree is given to them in addition to the professional qualification Physician.
The English language course students need to participate in compulsory courses in Bulgarian language (6 hours a week for the first three years of training). This ensures a higher quality experience during clinicals where communication with patients is critical.