Sofia Medical University Quickie
- Most international campus in Bulgaria.
- High competition.
- Application evaluations based on high school results and other relevant extracurricular activities
- Founded in 1917, with the medical faculty becoming its own entity after WWII.
- Located in Bulgaria’s capital, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Balkans
- Student friendly city with a strong presence of international long term residents
Our Perspective of MUS
For international students applying to any of the universities in Bulgaria, there is a significant level of academic independence required from students who want to return to their home countries to practice. We have researched the feedback of alumni from the Medical University of Sofia and our conclusion is that
- there is a significant amount of self-study required
- varied skill level of professors from excellent to mediocre
- loss of lecture quality due to language and accents
- self-motivated and determined medical students qualified from the Medical University of Sofia without issues and are practising in the UK and other countries