What would be the advantage of applying via MSA to a Romanian Medical School? What happens if I apply on my own?
Ha! Glad you asked 🙂 Here’s a quick summary…
- we physically handle your application. You send the documents to us and we submit them for you.
- we carefully prepare your application to precisely meet all requirements
- we have been working in Romania since 2001 and have an indepth knowledge of the system
- we saved 100s of students from certain failure (and sudden death 😀 ) by correcting common mistakes in application files
- we are experienced at working with clients from all nationalities and cultures. We speak international man 😉
- we have a physical presence in Romania, as in for real. Not theoretically. Seriously, we have full time and part time staff that live and work in Romania.
- we maintain good relationships with medical schools in Romania keeping track of new secretaries and heads of departments and always introducing ourselves to them. We maintain a relationship with leadership and management at universities in Romania.
- we maintain a direct relationship with officials at the ministry of education.
- we make the application process much much easier for you, saving your time and expenses. Go call a university now and ask them some questions. See how friendly they are for yourself. We save you from that.
Now for a more detailed and serious response. Click here to read about some of the difficulties you may face when applying to Romanian medical schools on your own and how applying via MSA will help you overcome all these challenges.