Visas are not issued at the Hungarian border crossing points, including the International Airport.
- Original Passport. Passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months from time of returning from Hungary.
- Application form, completed in full. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Passport photo
- Visa Fees for Applicants – 50-80 Euro
- Copy of Air Ticket or reservation printout.
- Proof of Hotel Reservation in Hungary or an Invitation Letter from Host in Hungary – ie. An invitation on an official Company Letterhead or for a Private Visit – an invitation issued by The Home Affairs Office in Hungary.
- Proof of Foreign Exchange. If using a credit card, Statement of Credit Card account.
- Valid Visa to another European country which can be reached from Hungary by airline (e.g European Union – European Union, Europe, U.S.A, Canada)
- Delay 4 – 7 Days for R.S.A passport holders.
- Delay of up to 70 days for non R.S.A passport holders