For Students – We get you into medical school by:
- acting as an important intermediary with the educational institute
- providing unbiased advice
- counselling and advising on how to overcome common obstacles
- assisting with visa and travel arrangements prior to departure
- providing easily accessible and immediate assistance from our versatile and dynamic team via our custom support desk, telephone, email, messenger and video conferencing.
- sharing our direct knowledge and experience of the countries, culture and cities we work in.
- providing personal assistance with a team of ground staff, managed by regional managers in each country.
- emergency support from MSA ground staff during the first week of arrival and constant support thereafter during office hours
- providing information on the process to obtain licences and accreditation upon completion of their program
MSA offices are equipped with advanced communication and client care systems which allow our team to provide a high level of service to clients. Our team is located in different time zones (Argentina, South Africa and Romania) allowing us to respond to client queries within 24hrs.
For Medical Universities
Our privately owned network of well visited study abroad media portals allow us to network with a large international audience who are specifically looking for study abroad opportunities in the medical field.
We help to:
- effectively expose courses and programs to an international audience.
- attract a larger number of annual candidates via our study abroad network.
- develop a dynamic multi-cultural environment agreeable to international students.
- develop an internationally recognised and respected brand.
- gain access to valuable research and studies via surveys and polls using our database of international students.
- implement ways to develop a passionate community amongst current students and graduates.
- open new global markets for institutes to offer their programs.
- preparation and assessment of candidates prior to application submission.
Medical Student Advisors ensures that our team has first hand experience of each educational institute that we associate with and its environment. This allows our team to more effectively inform prospective candidates about the country, city and culture of where the educational institute is located.