Lease agreement with your landlord – Targu Mures

International students usually stay in their own or shared apartments. Very rarely do first year students manage to get a place at the student hostel as this is reserved mainly for Romanian students and students who have been at the university for more than 1 year.

All international students should remember to sign a 1 year lease agreement with their landlords. This is required for your temporary residence permit. If you are sharing an apartment, make sure that the lease agreement has your full name on the contract.

Make 2 copies of your lease agreement.