Studying medicine in Europe for non-Europeans is an en richening experience that has become affordable and more attractive over the recent years. In particular attractive opportunities have opened up in the Eastern European block of countries, namely Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and recently Romania.
Romania however is starting to shine out amongst the Eastern European block of Medical Universities in Europe.
Some of the most important factors being
- affordable tuition fees
- accessible geographic location
- accredited and recognised degrees
- open to all applicants without entrance exams
- 6 year program
- high quality education and excellent academic standards
- safe and student friendly living environment
- good facilities at universities
- many opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals
Are you looking for an affordable option to study medicine at an accredited medical school? Perhaps Romania is an ideal location for your to consider. Medical Student Advisors works with international clients who are looking for European Medical University study abroad opportunities and have successfully administered applications for students since 2001 in Romania.